Kaspersky Total Security
Our best-performing, best-selling security suite
Multi-device family security – with antivirus, anti-ransomware, webcam security, password manager, VPN and 87 more technologies – all in one license
- Blocks viruses, cryptolockers & other threats
- Protects payments, with bank-grade encryption*
- Secures passwords & images of personal documents
- Encrypts data you send & receive online – VPN**
- Stops webcam spies watching you in your home*
- Helps guard kids – advanced parental controls
* PC and Mac only
** 200MB of data traffic protected per device, per day
1- In 2018, Kaspersky Lab security products took part in 88 independent tests and reviews – achieving 73 first place awards and 77 top three finishes. This year, our antivirus solutions have already blocked over 1.9 billion attacks. Plus, we’ve won a lot of industry recognition, including:
- PC Mag rated our 2019 Anti-Virus ‘Excellent’
- PC Mag rated our 2019 Mac protection ‘Excellent’
- AV Comparatives rated our 2019 malware protection ‘Advanced’
- AV Comparatives rated our 2019 malware removal ‘Advanced’
- AV Comparatives rated our 2019 Anti-Virus performance ‘Advanced’
2- Our security works effortlessly across PC, Mac and mobile – including on iOS and Android operating systems – helping to protect a wide range of devices for you and your family. It helps to block viruses, cryptolockers and many other threats – plus it includes a secure VPN service and the premium versions of Kaspersky Safe Kids and Kaspersky Password Manager.
From an adult site blocker and a screen time manager, to a mobile device battery tracker and a GPS child-locator, our powerful parental controls are designed to give you a helping hand. You can also monitor your kid’s public Facebook presence – and see if anyone’s behaving suspiciously. Plus, you can check your kid’s location and find out if they step beyond a safe area specified by you. Kaspersky Safe Kids even gives you tips and advice from top child psychologists.
- Web content filter
- Screen time & app use controls
- Social network tracker
- GPS child-locator
- … plus more
4- Our VPN uses an ‘encrypted tunnel’ to help protect the data you send and receive online*. It helps you to hide your browsing – even from your ISP – and stop hackers reading your emails, bank details and personal data. Plus, it helps you to connect to the Internet via a range of different countries – so you can access more websites, movies and live sport from around the world.
- Military-grade encryption
- Network safety monitor
- Protection for 200MB of traffic per device, per day
5- A range of easy-to-use tools helps you to protect your family’s privacy. When you visit a website, Private Browsing stops the site tracking your activities and collecting your data – so the site can’t target you with annoying adverts*. Webcam Protection lets you block all unauthorized applications from accessing your webcams – so you can stop webcam spies watching you in your home*. Anti-Phishing protects you from spoof sites that can try to steal your identity – and our new version has been enhanced to detect the latest, most sophisticated phishing scams.
- Private Browsing
- Webcam Protection
6- With Kaspersky Safe Money, you can to switch to our bank-grade Protected Browser whenever you want to pay for something online. It helps prevent your bank card details and financial data being intercepted and read. Kaspersky Safe Money is now compatible with Firefox and Chrome browsers – as well as Internet Explorer and Safari – so that your saved passwords, bookmarks and preferences are retained when you launch our Protected Browser.
- Bank-grade encryption
- Now compatible with Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer and Safari
- Works on PC & Mac
7- Our advanced password manager lets you secure your passwords, bank card details and images of important documents. All items are securely stored in a vault – and you only need to remember a single master password, to access all your individual passwords and documents. Our password manager also notifies you about weak passwords, generates stronger ones and automatically logs you into your accounts.
- Stores your passwords in an encrypted vault that only you can unlock
- Securely stores images of your passport, driver’s license & other key documents
- Auto-generates strong passwords & warns you about weak ones
- Autofills your logins – for faster access to your accounts
- Syncs all your passwords & data – for access from all your devices
8- Easy-to-use online backup helps to prevent the loss of your precious files. Then, if your hard drive crashes – or any files are corrupted or accidentally deleted – you can restore your files from your online backup.
To help prevent hackers reading personal or confidential documents, you can encrypt your files. The encrypted data can then be stored in a virtual container vault that can only be accessed by using a secret password that you create.
- Backup & Restore
- Data Encryption
9- Our security is now 15% ‘lighter’ on your PC. And it works in the background – continuously scanning for threats, without getting in your way. So, whether you’re at home or out and about, you get protection that keeps pace with your busy life.
- Continuously scans for threats
- Works efficiently
- Uses less resource on your PC
10- Our intuitive new dashboard makes it easy for you to find your way around and access the individual security features you want – so you get hassle-free security.
In addition, the new version of our Windows PC security is twice as quick to install, compared to the previous version.
- Easy-to-use features
- New dashboard for easier navigation
- Twice as fast to install
For all devices
- Internet connection required – for product activation & updates and for access to some features
- Webcam Protection technology only runs on PCs & Mac computers. The feature is available for a range of compatible web-cameras. For the full list of compatible devices, please visit: https://support.kaspersky.com/14102#block1 (for PCs) and https://support.kaspersky.com/14248#block1 (for Mac Computers)
Windows®-based desktops and laptops
- 1500 MB free space on the hard drive
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 10 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 8 & 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise / 8.1 update
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter / Home Basic & Premium / Professional / Ultimate — SP1 or higher
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
Windows-based tablets (system with an Intel® processor)
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 8 & 8.1 / Pro (64-bit)
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768
Mac desktops and laptops
- 1920 MB free space on the hard drive
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- macOS 10.12 or higher
Android smartphones and tablets
- Android 4.4 or higher
- Minimum screen resolution: 320×480
iPhone and iPad
- iOS® 12.0 or higher